Saturday, November 30, 2013

No shopping for me yesterday...

Yesterday was Black Friday.

Just another day to me...

I have never wanted or needed anything bad enough to fight the black friday crowds for it.  I am thankful for that; I have enough addictions without that one on my list.

I understand that to some it is an adventure.  Have at it.  Without me.

My oldest son loves a good bargain.   He looks forward to Black Friday.  He does most of his shopping on line. But Thursday evening, after Thanksgiving dinner, he decided to do a little pre-black Friday in-store shopping.

First stop  - Walmart.  He was not really looking for bargains here.  He was getting some canned chicken and rice for my grand puppy who was sick.  Guy has a some stomach issues and the vet recommended the canned chicken/rice combo to help him through the rough times.  So thank you Walmart for being open on Thanksgiving:)  

While there, he saw several people waiting in line to buy ammo. Seriously, black friday deals on ammo - at Walmart????  I only hope they had enough in stock for everyone....Would not want a riot to break out in Walmart because there is not enough ammo to go around....



Next stop - a little later in the evening, Best Buy.  Larry has been shopping for  a treadmill for awhile.  He waited outside in the cold for 45 minutes - not too bad.  And he actually got a treadmill he wanted at a bargain price....go Larry.  And he did not stampede through the door knocking down employees on the way in.  I taught him better than that:)

I hope those of you who braved the stores for black Friday deals had fun and/or found a few bargains that made it all worth it....


No comments:

Post a Comment