Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Moms' Day....

Happy Mom's Day to all  Moms, GrandMoms, Moms-to-be, Pet Moms and those who are "Like a Mom".

I love being a Mom.

Maybe a little too much...

Say anything negative about any one of my kids or about how I raised them and the bitch in me is released. Now I am well aware that my kids are not perfect and that I am not the perfect Mom, but I really do not need or appreciate anyone pointing that out to me. Doing so definitely presses one of my Hot Buttons.




But Hot Buttons aside, I enjoy every phase of being a Mom - from pregnancy through helping and watching my children grow into the fine young men and woman they are today...

And I am thankful that I have three awesome kids who make being a Mom rewarding and fun.

I have so many wonderful memories and look forward to making many more with each of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment