I took advantage of the long weekend and got a few things accomplished...
- I started by sleeping in Friday and then taking a couple of extra long walks to make sure I met my October goal to average 12100 steps a day....nothing like procrastination. But I did it. And I set a goal for November of 12150 step a day. I do not want to push it too much and leave room for failure.
- I also made some (aromatherapy) bath salts. I had been wanting to try my hand at this for awhile and it was actually pretty simple. I made grapefruit and chamomile.
- I slept in again Saturday.
- I made a good size dent in reorganizing my bedroom and cleaning up the spare room. I had acquired some stuff from my son and am storing some other stuff for him. I just kind of threw everything in the spare room and finally started going through it all this weekend.
- I slept an extra hour Sunday morning. I still need to move the clocks back that do not move themselves.
- I grocery shopped for the week.
- I filled out and mailed my absentee ballot.
- I visited my parents and watched the Browns beat the Buccaneers.
- I visited the Natatorium and picked up the pace a little on my 25-lap (3.125 mile) time. My PR is now 46:23.
And that's all folks. I am now relaxing at my computer.
I hope you had a productive weekend.