Friday, December 5, 2014

I think I can handle it...

There are only 9 working days left for me this year.


Unless I count the time I work this weekend and next. ..which I won't since I can do that from the comfort of my couch.


I am getting excited.

.
I just have to stay focused and get a few specific things done...

Unfortunately, one of those things is documenting all of my accomplishments over this past year and, in so doing, convince my boss and his boss that I am an awesome employee ....

I know I am awesome - I just do not like to have to prove it...

But I will do my best...

I can handle it...

Only 9 more days.

And unlike last year, when I worked every day except DEC 25 (even though I was supposedly on holiday/vacation) because there were deadlines and commitments....

I will be unavailable this year....

Out of the country...

Away...

Unavailable by phone or email....

On a beach...

Or in a pool...

At the swim-up bar...

Not available...



Only 9 more days....

I can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment