Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Winter can be beautiful!

Have I told you lately how much I hate winter?

I do.  But allow me to  clarify.

I hate winter in Ohio.





With the snow and cold and wind and ice....Ugh!






But I am pretty sure I could handle winter in someplace warm, like say, Belize....

In fact I am sure I could.

In fact, I DID.

It WAS winter in Belize when I was there last week.

80 plus degrees and sunny winter weather....I can handle it.





See me and SandMan, handling winter,
at the beach!















                 See me and Margo, handling                        winter,  at  the pool bar!













See me and Larry, handling winter,
at Caye Caulker, after swimming with the sharks!













In the words of Eddie Money, "I wanna go back"

In the words of Arnold, "I'll be back!"




No comments:

Post a Comment