Monday, November 4, 2013

Go Browns!

On this Thankful November 4th,  I am grateful that the Cleveland Browns defeated the Baltimore Ravens yesterday (for the first time since 2007)...

This is a double win in my opinion.

The Browns win is good for Cleveland Fans' morale and keeps their playoff hopes alive -  barely...

And a win against Baltimore, in my humble opinion, is even better than a win  against Shittsburg.

Yeah, I can hold a grudge for a  few decades - even though logic tells me that Art Modell is no longer  a driving force behind that team.

Thank you Jason Campbell for some good leadership.

Thank you Bess for talking to someone (?) and looking yourself in the mirror and taking responibility for dropping the ball (several times) last weekend; but mostly, thank you for holding onto the ball this weekend and actually carrying it with you into the end zone...

But the game ball goes to the defense.  Thank you Haden and company for the sacks and  turnovers and interception and just holding  the line....

Thank you team for a fun game to watch with my Dad on Sunday afternoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment