Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thank you fellow Candy Crush addicts....

Yes, you read right.

Today I am thankful for all of those candy crush addicts who blog about how they crushed all the candy on level such and such....

I am not talking about the you tube video posters...

Those do nothing for me.

I want to thank those who actually post useful hints.

Like this one, that is really useful...

If you start out with a bad board,  you can exit the board without losing a life if you have not made any moves.  
It extends my playing time by letting me choose to not waste a life on a loser board...

Be warned, it only works on to mobile devices, though; I lost several lives trying to get it to work on my pc...

I would personally thank all the candy crush bloggers, but there are way too many to list...

I also want you to know that I am even more thankful for all my FB friends who send me love in the guise of candy crush lives and extra moves....again, too many to list, but you know who you are:)  




No comments:

Post a Comment